Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

next rabbit trail

Well, the library seized my Shakespeare and the Bible book... Apparently keeping it for over a month is against the rules...

The next rabbit trail that I am supposed to be chasing is, how does Christianity enter into the law field? So I googled "Christianity in the law field" (let's be honest, that is how I find most of my information) and found a number of books to add to my reading list.

Surprisingly, most of them are British...
  • Christianity and Law: An Introduction by John Witte and Frank Alexander
  • The Teachings of Modern Christianity on Law, Politics, and Human Nature by the same authors
  • Life, Death and the Law : Law and Christian Morals in England and the United States by Norman St. Johns-Stevas
  • Faith and Law: How Religious Traditions From Calvinism to Islam View American Law by Robert Cochran
So, if anyone recommends any of these books, let me know! (Let's be honest again, the only people that read this are my mom and my Nana....maybe.) But for real. I'm going to read them and then I'll will tell if they are worth the read. What would you do without me?

No comments:

Post a Comment